Itinerary

On my day off, on the 21st of December, I booked and paid for my flights.  Here is the travel plan:

Sydney to Cairns - March 10th
Cairns to Alice Springs - March 17th
Ayers Rock to Perth - March 22nd
Perth to Melbourne - April 1st
Melbourne to Sydney - April 10th
Sydney to Los Angeles to Minneapolis Toronto - April 21st

In Cairns I really want to go sky diving and snorkelling at the Great Barrier Reef.  Ayers Rock, in Uluru, is perhaps one of the most beautiful natural wonders of the world so I must see that.  One of my favourite MC’s, DOOM (formerly MF DOOM/Zev Love X), is performing is Perth on March 25th, so I have already bought a ticket to go see the show.  As well, I want to check out Rottnest Island, home of the Quokka.  My time in Melbourne will be divided between the city itself and the island of Tasmania, where I plan on spending the majority of my time.  I plan of checking out Canberra, during my last 10 days in Sydney, since it has some of the best urban bicycle paths in the world and even a free bicycle museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment